Customer Service Advisor (German speaking) - London, Islington, EC1V 7DF
The role is responsible forensuring the highest levels of customer service are delivered to both our consumers and partners at all times and via every communication channel.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager you will have the opportunity to gain excellent hands-on experience in a fast-paced fashion marketing environment, which will broaden as the team grows.
- Respond to customer enquiries via several channels (Chat, Email and Telephone)both in English and German
- Provide information regarding products/services and other related enquiries
- Be the face of Farfetch to our customers and partners alike
Key skills and experience
- Ideally, minimum of 1+ years' experience in customer service, preferably in a luxury/fashion retail environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Confident and articulate
- Good understanding of fashion/fashion brands
- Proficient user of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages
- Ability to exceed customer expectations
- Excellentlistening skills
- Hardworking and passionate