Act as liaison between the Shared Services Center and customers to strengthen customer relationships, improve customer satisfaction, increase communication, coordinate cross functional activities, troubleshoot problems.
- Manage the tactical level of Customer Relationship model
- Manage yearly service level agreement process
- Work together with Operations & Stream managers
- Build internal customer service awareness
- Provide customer service coaching and training to employees
- Manage the expansion of services to existing customers as well as taking a lead in identifying opportunities for new services.
- Provide pre-implementation and post transition support for new service offerings and/or service improvements
- Manage development and documentation of service description documents and service level agreement.
- Play active role in helping to shape strategy to address customer needs & organizational objectives.
- Communicate customer reaction to new service offerings and/or service improvements.
- Control service level agreement business reviews
- Conduct customer satisfaction survey annually
- Overview problem management, cause roots
- Previous experience working in customer service supervisory role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with both internal and external customers
- Strong presentation skills
- Effective prioritization skills
- Work independently on projects and issues that arise
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skill