Our company belongs to the Asseco group, the 6th biggest European softwarehouse. We provide services in various European countries delivering unique software solutions for banks among other sectors. We are searching for a
Customer Relationship Manager/Key Account Manager
for our Budapest office.
- Proactively manage banking and financial institutions key accounts in a way that generates revenue & profit
- Deliver client feedback to internal stakeholders in order to enhance service provision and drive product development
- Anticipate client needs, carry out and provide comprehensive solutions for key decision makers
- Manage contracts and pricing negotiations
Required skill/ knowledge:
- Deep understanding and professionally applied knowledge of banking industry
- Familiarity with consumer finance, loan management, credit risk management and/or risk scorecards
- Fluency in English. Additional languages, particularly Russian and other Slavic tongues, would be an asset
- General understanding of IT and Project Management
Expected personal competencies:
- Sales orientation with strong influencing skills to gain trust and negotiate effectively
- Customer Focus
- Demonstrable ability to develop a professional working relationship at all levels
- Strong communication (both oral and written)
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- At ease with working in an international environment.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary and a great opportunity for professional development. If you are searching for a dynamic international environment, a job where you can expand based on your work experience and a role in which you can maximize your sales potential then this job is for you.