Our prestigious client works in the printing industry and expands its existing operation in Budapest. The main purpose of this position is to work with customer contacts, 3rd party partners and the company resources to execute defined services. Duties include day to day services delivery execution, escalation management, generating or providing customer reports and providing input and recommendations for ensuring client satisfaction.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
- Value added processes, complex tasks – good motivator for long term
- Attractive work environment
- Good internal movement opportunities
- Corporate key client portfolio
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for management and execution of steady state services as defined in a Managed Services Statement of Work (SOW) typically for multiple, small accounts
- Manage all aspects of the day-to-day operations such as install base accuracy, hardware order management, device change management, issue resolution, toner reconciliation analysis, consumables management, normal business as usual activities
- Maintain necessary client communication via email and phone; maintain an active Client Action Log
- Monitor and report on services & maintenance performance metrics to fulfill contractual SLA as required - utilize escalation when needed.
- Responsible to ensure the highest level of services delivered in alignment with the company.
- Work together with partners as required to support client contractual requirements
- Comply with the company’s standard customer operations processes
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
- Fluent in English and German or French
- Degree in Business or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience in an operations or services delivery role, accountable for customer satisfaction and service level attainment
- Strong analytical/procedural background with demonstrated ability to apply a systematic approach to problem solving
- Excellent skills in MS Office; basic understanding of IP protocol schema and basic network protocols
- “Hands on” management style—drives team involvement within division and functional support organizations;
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities; mindset that enables solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment while delivering on service promises; able to develop and adapt business processes after evaluating multiple solutions
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése