The Customer Operations Manager is part of the company's Operations Centre, the EMEA platform for centrally services contracts and other click based business.
The Operations Centre is a customer facing organization focused on EMEA’s small to mid-size accounts, including international EMEA based subsidiaries of key corporate accounts.
As part of a team the Customer Operations Manager will be focused on implementing activities and managing the day to day operational services to the customers’ entire satisfaction.
- Manage all aspects of the day-to-day operations such as install base accuracy, hardware orders, device change management, issue resolution, client training needs, consumables forecasts, client on-hand inventories, toner reconciliation, consumables, vendor management, normal business as usual activities.
- Liaise with clients as needed in project start phase and maintain regular contact to ensure flawless operation throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Responsible to understand client priorities and demonstrate the value of the company via recommended actions and implemented improvements.
- Monitor and report on services & maintenance performance metrics to fulfill contractualSLArequirements – utilize escalation when needed. Responsible to execute exceptional service delivery
- Fiduciary responsibility for ongoing operations including cost management, inventory management, billing, accounts receivable and gross margin; provide Revenue and Expense forecast for each client as part of the Monthly Outlook Process
- Experience required in face to face interaction with Customers in an Operations/Service Delivery role; handling issue resolution, proposal discussions, general service delivery concerns, etc
- 5+ years experience in an operations management role
- Experience with the delivery of operations through the use of technology solutions
- Experience managing indirect reports / multi-disciplined teams
- Significant experience and demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing with clients, including executive level
- Excellent English skills (written and verbal); additional languages seen as an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to influence & negotiate
- Experience in documenting current and future state business/operations processes
- Strong project management skills; prefer working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Strong teaching skills, ability to present and demonstrate complex procedures to diverse groups
- Well-developed management skills—principles and people
- Excellent skills in MS Office Suite including, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software. MS Visio and MS Access preferred; working knowledge and MS office suite basic skills are required
- Individual must demonstrate a high level of business acumen; ability to get along well with diverse personalities—flexible
- Comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with normal activities in a demanding, fast-paced work environment
- Strong leadership skills, ability to direct and motivate employees
- “Hands on” management style—drives team involvement within division and functional support organizations; ability to build and manage a cross cultural, cross tower team for effective and efficient customer support
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities. Mindset that enables solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment while delivering on service promises. Able to develop and adapt business processes after evaluating multiple solutions
- Demonstrated ability to develop and communicate high impact messages and complex ideas in an effective, concise fashion in both verbal and written format
Apply directly to Lili Dallos, Senior Researcher Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 541
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.