We are recruiting new collegue to our client ( International Company ) as
Customer Fulfilment SpecialistTasks:
- Manage and execute customer orders.
- Administer fulfilment related activities including monitoring the orders status to ensure timely execution, documents creation, shipment tracking, sales recognition, documents management and archiving functions.
- Responsible for ownership of Order documents with regard to accuracy, clarity, quality, and timelines.
- Must strive to meet all Customer request dates, reduce processing cycles and keep backlog of orders to a minimum.
- Must have customer centric attitude, strive for effortless, consistent and personalized interactions with customers
- Understand all Customer Special Requirements, communicate to and follow up with those responsible for all accurate and complete fulfilment.
- Further tasks not involved in this description that the immediate leader/manager assigns with verbally or in writing.
- College or university degree in Economics,
- At least 2 years work experience in Customer Service
- Strong Customer Service mindset
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Self-starter, capable of working with minimum supervision
- Advanced command of English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications Outlook, Excel (Vlookup, IF formulas, advance filtering, pivot tables), Word and Powerpoint
- Multinational enviroment and working conditions
We are looking forward to your English CV with salary expectation to the following address: E-mail cím megjelenítése