Reed is supporting in recruiting multilingual professionals to one of our Partner who is a services provider.
The following position is open for you:
Customer Care Team Leader
It requires strong understanding of customers needs in the international market, focusing on EMEA region first. The European organisation organisation is complex and requires experienced people management and relationship management experience to be able to solve issues on a highest level.
The Customer Care Team Lead reports to the Service Delivery Manager of this region.
- Ensures high-level performance in order to attain established service requirements and objectives (SLA)
- Contributes to improve the quality and efficiency of the services and to develop the processes
- Ensures the continuous operation while maintaining an efficient management of resources
- Communicates expectations, goals, targets and KPIs; monitors and make proposal for the improvement of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Build trust with others to deliver results and interact positively and professionally with all levels internally and externally
- Clear expectations to team members on required knowledge and skill level and ensure functional training is in place
- Motivates teams with effective feedback and coaching in order to reach business and personal objectives.
- Responsible to recruit new team members, realising the best fits to the organisation, team and job through checking skills, experience and motivation
- Regular team meetings, one to ones
- Solving and delegating administrative if it requires
- Collage or university degree
- Around 3 years’ experience of working in SSCs, multinational organisation, customer focused environment
- Around 2 years of experience in people management
- English is fluent, business professional
- Ability to understand and achieve agreed business KPI objectives and ability to deliver performance of the appropriate quantity and quality
- Ability to recruit, manage, coach and develop team members
- Improve business results, processes and customer satisfaction