Our client is a leading global provider of mobility solutions. Across EMEA, they operate industries leading brands. Firmly established as a leader in the vehicle rental industry, their history of focusing on customers, their people, growth, innovation and efficiency drives impressive bottom line success and has delivered strong year on year results.
I’m looking for a new employee preferably with experience in customer service field. Fresh graduates are also welcome! If you speaks fluent German or Dutch and would like to join to a growing team apply now!
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
- Their BSC is a Centre of Excellence, providing global support
- Multicultural team, with colleagues from over 30 different countries
- Friendly, collaborative culture
- Winning spirit
- High-energy place where things move forward every day
- Award winning office environment
- Various company events, opportunities to join company-wide volunteer initiative
What you will be doing:
· Managing the relationship with customers, partners.
· Handling complaints and questions received from customers on phone and in writing.
· Precise administration of incoming issues and their progress.
· Helping in updating the process documentations, following-up and recording changes, contributing to recognize the opportunities of improving processes.
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
- Minimum high school education (University or College degree are an advantage)
- Advanced knowledge of German or Dutch and at least intermediate English (verbal, written)
- Customer service experience, preferably in a customer facing, front line environment (experience in Shared Service environment is an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills written and oral
- Outstanding customer orientation and problem solving skills
- Team attitude
- Ability to prioritise in a faced paced environment
- Ability to take initiative
- Logical and proactive thinking
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel with confidence
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése