We are looking for a Customer Sercive Representative for our client into their office located in Apostag. The Company is one of the largest independent, value-added manufacturers and suppliers of stamped and fine blanked components for a variety of industries and applications. A global workforce of over 1000 skilled employees contributes to their full service approach to design, prototyping, validation and manufacturing excellence. Their Hungarian factory has 150 employees and they supply vehicle exhaust system components to automotive suppliers globally.
- Representing the interests of customers to the internal departments
- Processing the customer orders, communicating with the production manager and inform the clients about the expected delivery time
- Informing the client if late delivery applies, confirming the deliviery and recording demand of special orders
- Representing the interests of the company to customers, contributing to the reduction of potential losses in the factory by minimizing urgent deliveries, optimizing quanitities to be delivered, etc
- Supporting and strongly cooperating with clients regarding the long-term order backlog and forwarding customer feedbacks toward the internal functions
- Being a substitute for warehouse manager and taking care of deliveries
- Participating in lean activities e.g.: continuous improvement and recognition, realization of losses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Economics / Logistics
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of customer service / trade / logistics
- Good written and oral communication skills both in Hungarian and English
- Proficiency in Mfg-Pro, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Customer orientation and assertiveness
- Well-structured thinking
- Good analytical skills, accuracy.
- Cooperative and supportive working environment
- Interesting work with varied tasks