Our Client is looking for a motivated team leader with more than two years relevant experience. The Lead would be responsible for managing a customer service team. The professional could get involved in people management tasks and process improvement as well.
• Contributes to improve the quality and efficiency of the services and to develop the processes
• Ensures the continuous operation while maintaining an efficient management of resources
• Ensures high-level performance in order to attain established service requirements and objectives (SLA)
• Communicates expectations, goals, targets and KPIs; monitors and make proposal for the improvement of key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Ensures executive escalations are resolved
• Build trust and rapport with others to deliver results and interact positively and professionally with all levels internally and externally
• Maintains regular contact with key relationships, evaluates and understands their needs, provides information concerning everyday operation
• Met clear expectations to team members on required knowledge and skill level and ensure functional training is in place
• Manages the performance of the team and the Performance Management Appraisals within the managed functional area.
• Motivates colleagues with continuous feedback and coaching in order to reach business and personal objectives. Plays a key role in developing and coaching team members
• Responsible to select new employees best fits to job according to job skill profile and strive to retain well performing employees
• Ensures one to one discussions are regularly held
• Carries out administrative tasks delegated to him/her
• Degree or equivalent professional qualification preferred
• 3 years' experience of working in Multi Site, Multi-Country Fast Paced Corporation
• 2 years leadership experience
• Knowledge of the BSC systems and processes is an advantage
• Fluency in English and preferably in a second foreign language
This role offers a career-defining opportunity to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organization.
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Research Consultant for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.