Customer Assistance Team Member - Warwickshire, Coventry, CV1 1
TSYS Managed Services have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Assistance Team Member to join their team based in Coventry. On a Full Time, Permanent basis, working 40 hours per week- Rotational Shifts between 8am - 10pm Monday-Friday and 8am- 8pm Saturday-Sunday, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of £16,000 + up to £, 18,000 per year.
TSYS Managed Services operate managed service centres in the EMEA region on behalf of our client portfolio, including many of the world's largest banks and building societies
TSYS MS EMEA has always focused on being brilliant at the basics. We are an innovative organisation who believes that doing business with a meticulous focus and a consultative mind set will keep us at the forefront of the payments industry. However, perfecting the basics entails delivering the very finest payment services to our customers, while achieving results that are faster, better and cheaper.
About the role
As our Customer Assistance Team Member you will be responsible for contacting customers who have fallen into arrears with their credit card payments and by assessing their current financial situation through asking probing questions and building rapport with them your main objective will be to collect any outstanding balances or arrange a suitable payment arrangement. It is important that you are able to mirror our clients brand and culture.
No two days are the same at TMS, but on a typical day you can expect to carry out some of the following tasks;
- Deliver a high standard of customer service
- Collecting arrears on credit cards
- Accurately collate, update and maintain internal collections databases
- Meet all call and quality targets
As our Customer Assistance Team Member you will ideally have experience of working within a contact centre environment within a collections/credit control function. You will be able to show empathy and understanding and have strong questioning and negotiation abilities- you will be dealing with sensitive situations and cannot be afraid to ask the customers questions re their situation.
Financial services/Credit card knowledge would be advantageous.
Our Customer Assistance Team Member will encompass our core values:
- Be Insightful- Constantly challenging yourself to go the extra mile for our customers and ensure you provide a first class experience
- Be Focused- Stay focused on the customer journey always strive to improve and transform the customer experience
- Be Passionate- Foster our values in others as we know synergy forges great relationships and drive to create success for our team and customers
- Build Trust- We are as good as our word because we are reliable and ethical - Know the importance of delivering on your promises is paramount.
- Agility- Take concepts to reality quickly, efficiently and effectively - demonstrate passion and know-how in all that you do
We want to hire people that can realise their full potential and progress their careers within TMS and to get the best out of you we provide an environment in which you can grow and develop. Our induction and training feed into your ongoing development and our dedicated training and development team are second to none!
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays rising to 33 with length of service
- Holiday purchase scheme- The ability to purchase a max of 5 days extra per year
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
- Cash back for your everyday dental and health requirements
- Contributory pension scheme with matched contributions
- Tax free bike scheme
- Life assurance
- Free on site car park
- Subsidised canteen
To Apply to become our Customer Assistance Team Member please click the 'APPLY' button below.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />