Our client is a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies that makes a difference for patients, caregivers and providers. With headquarters in the US and approximately 7000 employees working in more than 20 countries, this company improves patients' lives around the globe. Their growing Shared Service Center in Budapest provides an opportunity for dedicated professionals in the fields of Finance and Order Management.
They are currently seeking applicants for the position of Customer and Sales Reporting Analyst for a fixed term contract of 6-12 months.
- Understand major customer profiles
- Create standard and ad hoc customer reports for sales representatives, managers, customers and occasionally for other business departments
- Creating revenue performance reports (split by areas, product categories, actual vs budget figures) and consolidate them to management
- Prepare regular analysis for top customers
- Participate in month end closing related activities in line with company closing schedule and prepare month end revenue reports.
- Ensure all reporting is error free and validation checks are performed
- Maintain existing monthly reports within Excel
- Use Oracle and the OBIEE reporting tool in Oracle
- Ensure all activities are completed in a timely manner
- Compile data and assumptions from multiple sources in a meaningful format
- Perform all other duties and projects as directed by management
The successful candidate will want to work in a commercially focused performance reporting role, have a willingness to learn and a desire to progress to the next level. As a person he/she must demonstrate credibility, a natural flair for figures and possess strong English communication and Excel/data mining skills and should be able to work with tight deadlines.
- Degree qualified, preferably Business Administration/Economics
- 2-3 years relevant work experience
- Experience in financial reporting and information systems is an advantage
- Advanced level English user
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Very good time management skills
- Willingness to commit to a fixed term contract of 6-12 months (depending on project length)
- Attractive compensation package
- The opportunity to work for an organization that strives to improve patients' lives
- Dynamic and modern work environment in the city center
- Young team and cooperative atmosphere
- Fixed term contract (depending on the growth of the company, future internal opportunities may be available)