Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
Customer Administrator, Accounts Receivable
- Process new customer master data request in a timely & accurate manner, ensuring policies, procedure and Service Level Agreement are followed.
- Execute customer master data changes in a timely & accurate manner, ensuring policies, procedure and Service Level Agreement are followed.
- Accomplish country specific setups and mappings in the different systems Oracle and AX2012.
- Control VIES checking process according to the standard policies and procedures.
- Work directly with internal (Sales- and Credit department and Accounts Receivable team) departments in multiple countries.
- Support yearly internal/external Audit processes.
- Participate in test events upon request.
- Secondary school certificate specialized in Finance & Accounting is a must, BSc / MSc Degree in Finance & Accounting or in Business Administration is an advantage
- 1-2 years of experience in Finance & Accounting field is preferred
- Confident user of MS Office tools
- Good communication and client oriented problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and self-sufficiency
- Fluency in English is a must
- Chartered Accountant certificate
- Any other foreign languages
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: www.sapagroup.com/hungary
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci u. 1-15.