Customer - Aberdeen branch - Aberdeen
Customer Service Officer, Aberdeen
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
With over 7,200 offices in 85 countries, we are the leading international bank, delivering services and products to around 89 million customers worldwide. We combine extraordinary global reach with in-depth, hands-on local knowledge. That means we can provide people from different cultures and walks of life with the financial support they need. The support that helps them live the life they want.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Customer Service Advisor.
In this role, you will:
• Contribute to ensuring all customer needs are met, by offering a reliable and responsible service to new and existing customers
• Be responsible for undertaking effective customer account reviews
• Play a leading role in maximising potential new business to HSBC bank through effective relationship building and service providing
• Provide support & expertise within both your immediate and wider team
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
• Prior experience of delivering exceptional customer service
• Demonstrate HSBC's core values of being dependable, open & connected in all that you do
• Have a calm and objective manner together with a strong focus to succeed and achieve your own & set objectives
• Enjoy working independently but equally thrive when working together as a team towards a common goal
For further details and application information please click "Apply" or visit our careers site, searching under reference 0000 5ASO
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
At HSBC we are open to different ideas and cultures and live by our values of being dependable, open and connected. HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.