PART-TIME POSITION FOR STUDENTS ONLY:
CSR COORDINATOR AND HR DEPLOYMENT ADMINISTRATOR
The position holder will report on the one hand to Lead, Corporate Sustainability & AIP - Europe and on the other hand to Head, HR Deployment & Payroll – Hungary.
TCS have an objective to further strengthen our CSR engagement among employees, impact, and internal & external visibility, across TCS. In the role as CSR Coordinator you will support the CSR Lead for Europe and be a key contributor in improving our internal CSR forum, which includes a main responsibility for a number of administrative tasks.
As HRD Administrator you will take responsibility to support HR Deployment Team in their administrative tasks in order to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day activities. Your main focus will be the administration of the joining process.
Joining Process – 20 hours / week
- Based on the input from the Talent Aquisition Group prepare the employment contract of the newcomers
- Create the employee number generation files
- Update the Nexon Payroll System with the newcomers’ information
- Follow up the necessary documents with the newcomers
- Apply for tax number for those employees (not Hungarian nationals) who do not have it
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) – 5 hours / week
- Create and maintain a TCS Europe CSR portal on TCS Intranet page
- Consolidate monthly, quarterly & annual CSR reporting
- Write inspiring articles about our CSR initiatives in the region, and improve our internal & external CSR visibility
- Coordinate & schedule monthly CSR calls for internal CSR stakeholders in the region including taking Minutes Of Meetings
- As & if/when required coordinate TCS responses onto external CSR requests/assessments, leveraging support from TCS Corporate CSR and TCS H&S.
- Support the TCS HR head in the country of your base location on CSR related matters and initiatives.
Other tasks, responsibilities
- Participate in and provide information, data for audits when needed
- Other tasks that are related to CSR Coordinator and HR Deployment Administrator position and are assigned by Lead, Corporate Sustainability & AIP - Europe or Head, HR Deployment & Payroll – Hungary
- Back up HRD colleagues based on the HRD team’s back up plan
- Participate in trainings and meetings when needed
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) preferably in Human Resources, with good grades / final grade
- Experience from using MS Office, especially Power Point, Word and Excel
- Some CSR experience and interest in working on matters related to CSR / human rights etc.
- Fast learner who appreciates to take on coordinating and administrative role
- Perseverance and ability to get things done
- Advanced English and Hungarian knowledge
- Availability to work 25 hours / week