Our client is seeking new colleagues to join their professional team in Hungary
Our partner is a multinational American company, they have been a leading independent global distributor of electronic components & supply chain services.Tasks:
- Review and approve entered sales orders.
- Effectively communicate with all departments regarding sales or purchase orders inconsistencies.
- Route approved sales order to correct purchasing team.
- Data review of sales orders to ensure accuracy.
- Update contact Maintenance (addresses, freight accounts or shipping information) as needed.
- Update/approve sales order updates as requested by sales team.
- Purchase order links and sales order reservation updating.
- Review scheduled orders and communicate with sales status of past due material.
- Scan and maintain customer documents and completed customer shipments.
- Assist with customs declarations (ASIA).
- Assist CRM specialist II with inbound receipts and sales order reservations as needed.
- Provides support to CRM Specialist II in event of absence.Requirements:
- University/college degree or higher education in marketing/economics or related field
- Fluent written and spoken command of English is a must
- 1-2 years work experience in related fieldBenefits:
- Opportunity to join a successful international company
- Competitive benefit package
- Budapest, IX. district
We are waiting for your Hungarian and English CV with salary expectation to the following address: