Lead the architecture design of our partner's CRM and frontend IT platforms, apply Enterprise architecture modelling guidelines and participate in Enterprise Architecture conceptual workResponsibilities
- Lead and control the design of the CRM and FE architecture domain.
- Participate in application development projects, vendor and/or product selection and testing activities
- Prepare and update Enterprise Architecture Guide and apply it in development projects
- Continuous cooperation and collaboration with Group Technology architects and with other companies
- Co-work in application development project with Solution Analysts, IT Security and IP network experts to contribute to infrastructure solution design, hardware sizing, hardware selection criteria and server software licensing options to achieve the project goals.
- Consider the implementation cost / TCO when elaborating technical solution alternatives / proposal
- Ensure the completeness of technical and architectural solution in CRM and FE related projects.
- Contribute to creating enhancement proposals targeting capacity, performance and quality goals
- Contribute to the IT Infrastructure CAPEX and OPEX budget planning with continuous savings kept in mind.
- Explore new technologies and architectural solution in CRM and FE area
- University/college degree preferably IT or Telco specific
- Good written and oral communication skills both in Hungarian and English
- Minimum 5 years of IT application and infrastructure experience
- Focused on timely delivery of results while able to judge and make compromise when and where needed.
- Good interpersonal skill, possibly experience of a multicultural environment
- Platform independent, solution oriented, highly creative thinking
- In depth knowledge of major infrastructure (Windows and UNIX) and CRM, FE solutions and Office IT application platforms
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- A laptop to ensure smooth working
- Flexible working environment: 1-2 home office day/week; flexi office
- Internal trainings to empower you to be at your best
- Yearly performance dialogue to support your development so you can reach your goals
- Corporate health and well-being program