CRM Business Analyst
CRM Business Analyst
|Country:||Czech Republic (+420)|
|Description of position:||Lead and support drafting of solutions to address business, operational and technical requirements for the Amdocs CRM 8.0 or other CRM systems and the related systems such as Web Portal, Service layer, Document Management system and Data Warehouse.|
|Duties:||· Lead and support drafting of solutions to address business, operational and technical requirements for the Amdocs CRM 8.0 or other CRM systems and the related systems such as Web Portal, Service layer, Document Management system and Data Warehouse.
· Initiate and drive solution design clarification and validation sessions with the customer and other stakeholders.
· Design and support implementation of solutions to support and improve the day to day activities of customer's business operations.
· Identify options for potential improvement within the existing solution and assess them from both technical and business suitability.
· Provide consultancy on software development best practice, including design methods, configuration management, change control and test strategies.
· Write and review project documentation including:
o use cases,
o gap analysis,
o System Requirement Specifications.
· Review and provide input to Project Plan, SRS, Development, Test Plans ...
· Work collaboratively with the operations team, developers and 3rd party vendors to ensure technical compatibility and business user satisfaction.
· Responsible to assess issues, requirements and problems presented by the customer's business, customer IT or other groups to identify and propose solutions aligned with the Amdocs CRM solution, customer business objectives and project needs.
· Provide knowledge transfer and act as a solution expert to the customer personnel.
· Help the operations support team to get the full understanding and knowledge of the integration of the applications and system components.
· Perform any other activities, as requested by the operations support or site manager to support the definition, development and implementation of solutions.
· Explain facts and scenarios to the customer operation team and business users.
|Requirements, skills:||Required Technical Skills (Must Have):
· 3 years' experience in solution design over Amdocs CRM
· 2 years' experience in functional design of client and server functionalities of Amdocs CRM Smart Client
· Working knowledge of the Amdocs Process Manager (APM) Capabilities and Design
Thorough knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
Nice to Have/Preferred skills:
· Experience of customer-facing work including presentations to business and technical audience and being able to work confidently in the customer environment
· Capable of strategic and tactical thinking and proposing solution tradeoffs to meet business, operational and technical requirements
· Java, J2EE Development experience
· Open-minded and hard-working
· Tertiary qualifications in IT / Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
· Minimum 3 years' experience working as a Solution Architect on Amdocs CRM solutions
|Known languages:||Fluent English, German Language is an advantage|
|Short company info:||Our Client is a global business and IT consulting firm.|
By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: