Our client is a Budapest Business Support Centre providing Customer and Business services for their European partners. Within the BSC they are managing financial, cash collection, credit, reporting and customer service processes. They are seeking a professional for the Credit Team Leader position.
Credit Team Leader Feladatok:
- Building and managing the Credit team, participating in selection and training of new team members.
- Supporting business by controlling trade debtor balances.
- Responsibility for risk appraisal of customers (new and existing).
- Reporting on credit activity to management and supported business units.
- Coaching, evaluating and coordinating team members.
- Handling internal dunning process, ensure compliance with Credit Policy and monitor compliance with agreed terms of payment.
- Manage and assess teams KPI in regards to given portfolios and target overdue.
- Active participation in identifying and correcting any process related issues coming from customer, responsible for process improvement.
- Ensuring that credit issues are managed according to company policy and on time.
- Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
- Keeping contact with the partner country and internal divisions.
- College/University degree in Economic or Finance is preferred
- Fluent in English language
- At least 1-2 years of people management experience in the field of credit management is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and management skills
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- Desire to provide customer-focused attitude
- Ability to handle unexpected situations
- Team spirit
- Opportunity to gain professional experience
- Modern, multinational team/working environment
- Training and development possibilities
- Stable workplace
- Attractive salary and benefit package
In case you are interested in the above mentioned position please send your English CV to the E-mail cím megjelenítése e-mail address.