Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With more than 1,200 offices in 36 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
The Credit Risk Department is an independent risk oversight function. It is charged with managing and overseeing the counterparty credit risk profile of the Institutional Securities Business. The Credit Risk Department’s specific responsibilities include evaluating and rating the credit risk of counterparties, establishing and managing counterparty credit risk limits, evaluating credit risk transactions and approving, rejecting or modifying them as appropriate.
We are currently looking for a
Credit Risk Management Associate/Analyst – Middle Office
For our Budapest Office
Credit Middle Office:
Credit Middle Office plays a pivotal role in supporting Morgan Stanley’s Credit Department in credit risk analysis and limits monitoring. The team is also responsible for credit data management, credit policy/procedure implementation, portfolio and single name monitoring (credit limits monitoring/reporting/escalation), and process change management.
Credit Middle Office team is currently seeking an Analyst/Associate level candidate to join the team based in Budapest. The candidate must have strong business knowledge, strong process management skills, and must be able to develop strong working relationship as he/she will work closely with several other areas (such as IT and Business Unit).
- Support credit professionals in the monitoring of Morgan Stanley’s credit exposure against the Firm’s pre-defined policy limits
- Enhance and implement data quality control processes and reports
- Monitor and identify credit data quality issues
- Act as a liaison between Credit Department, IT and Business Units in resolving data quality issues
- Represent the team in projects that require Credit Middle Office participation
- Assisting the team in its day to day Run The Bank tasks
- Good understanding of financial products including fixed income, equity, secured financial transactions and other traded securities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self motivator and team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage dynamic priorities with attention to details
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and deliver high quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in risk management or operation involving data analysis and process management is desired
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Finance, Computer Science or Engineering related areas
- Strong proficiency with Excel and VBA is desired as is a good working knowledge of databases and SQL
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please via on the link below by uploading your English CV.