On behalf of our Partner is acting in the global market, we are pleased to offer you the following opportunity:
Credit Risk Analyst – fresh grads, 1-2 yrs of experience
- Assisting with the creation, design and development of all regular credit reports with the regional team based in the EMEA region
- Monitoring and evaluating portfolio performance and drive business strategy.
- Working under supervision to assist with the development and generation of the required credit reporting
- Assist in the streamlining and automation of credit risk reporting to ensure timely and accurate generation.
- Assist with the development and implementation of any new reporting requirements.
- Assist with production of ad-hoc reports, such as presentations, portfolio reviews etc.
- Keep up to date with industry standards and techniques.
- Degree in economics, finance or something similar
- Fluent English language skills
- Good understanding of data modelling (SQL / SAS / SPSS)
- Working experience/traineeship/practice in the bank sector or in the multinational environment is an advantage.
- Proven expertise with MS Office
- Good understanding of consumer lending products
- Strong organizational skills