Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of Investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are looking for
Credit Risk Analyst to the Capital team
For our Budapest Office
The Credit Risk Department is an independent risk oversight function. It is charged with managing and overseeing the counterparty credit risk profile of the Institutional Securities Business. The Credit Risk Department’s specific responsibilities include evaluating and rating the credit risk of counterparties, establishing and managing counterparty credit risk limits, evaluating credit risk transactions and approving, rejecting or modifying them as appropriate.
This group, which is part of the Risk Management Department, is responsible for building credit rating models and calculating credit risk capital. The credit capital function is responsible for the calculation and analysis of regulatory credit capital and for providing reports to the Credit Risk Department as well as other key stakeholders ie. regulators and Firm Risk Management.
- Production of daily/monthly Basel III credit risk capital adequacy calculations
- Capital impact analysis
- Understanding of data/methodology issues
- Participation in ongoing compliance of regulation
- Ad hoc project work & analysis; regulatory data request
- Participation in Quantitative Impact Studies
- Collaboration with other departments
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in a Finance/Mathematics related subject
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of credit risk
- VBA and strong Excel skills
- Knowledge on databases – SQL, Access etc
- Understanding of OTC exposure calculation
- Familiarity with Basel capital rules
For more information and to apply, please visit our website and upload your English CV to the link below.