- Managing credit risk of a portfolio, through the assessment of the financials, assigning credit limits according to input from both sales and the customers.
- The Credit Manager also coordinates and/or performs collections from the customers.
- Supervise and coach a team of 15 members located in Europe and control the credit and collection related activities
- Daily interaction with internal customers of the Business Units and Accounts Receivable, problem solving.
- Preparing weekly/monthly reporting and analysis to the Business Units.
- Implementing projects/initiatives and coordinating between Credit and Location staff.
- Assure compliance to corporate control objectives.
- College/university degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Fluency in English and Italian
- Credit management experience within an international corporate environment
- Solid background in financial analysis, in-depth knowledge of business report, such as Profit & Loss statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow analyses
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and willingness and ability to learn new tools
- Knowledge and understanding of documentary credit would be a plus
- Proactive/action-oriented attitude, ability to work independently as well as in an international matrix organization
- Demonstrate self motivation and initiative Identify opportunities to optimize credit and collection processes