On behalf of our multinational Telco service provider we are looking for new colleague for their team in Budapest .
- Manage daily relationship with in-countries cash collection and finance team
- Maintain and secure the timely credit vetting process
- Manage credit limit and comply with respective processes
- Accountable for fraud management and monitoring
- Responsible for the Debt reporting validation
- Accountable for credit vetting performance target achievement
- Accountable for timely and accurately credit vetting services
- Ensure all process controls (SOX, etc) are executed and documented accordingly
- Fluent English is mandatory
- German language knowledge is an advantage
- College or University degree on finance or accountancy
- 0 - 2 years finance experience gained at SSC
- Customer oriented and good communication skills
- Supportive corporate culture
- Inspiring working teams
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
- Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
- Private health insurance package
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.