Credit Management Team Leader
Credit Management Team Leader - Your future position?
As a member of our Credit Management Team in Budapest you will be responsible for coaching and motivating the team in achieving team targets set by management. If you are someone with knowledge on Credit Management processes, here is our exciting role for you.
In this role you will:
- Lead and coordinate: you will lead the credit management team, and monitor the workload/quality of the service level in order to achieve the global targets of the team, and making sure it complies with the company’s procurement and accounting rules, policies and processes applicable to in-scope activities.
- Drive solution: you will participate in the resolution of complex and sensitive collection issues, and in the quotation and proposal stages to ensure credit terms are appropriate in meeting management’s cash flow objectives and the corporate credit and collections policy.
- Ensure: you will ensure that sound decisions are made regarding the releasing/holding of key customer orders based upon financial condition of the account.
- Indentify and improve: you will identify and contribute to process improvement opportunities for improving the end-to end processes throughout daily operations and related projects and correcting operational barriers that hinder successful performance.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- University or College degree
- min. 3-5 years in credit management, and min. 1 year team leading experience
- Experience in ERP system (SAP)
- Fluent English is a must
- Good command of Microsoft Excel/Word/ Power Point/Access
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
Bank / Biztosítás / Pénzintézet > Hitel menedzser, Kockázat-menedzser, Kockázatkezelő
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Kockázat-menedzser, Kockázatkezelő, Pénzügyi menedzser, Pénzügyi projektmenedzser
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|