- Execute regular finance analysis, analysis of the legal structure and credit risks assessment of current and new clients;
- Maintain clients’ database, SAP master data, create and control clients’ credit conditions;
- Approve supply agreements in terms of credit conditions;
- Communicate with departments and clients in terms of current state of a client’s indebtedness
- Pay attention to regular updating of clients’ credit limits and their recommendations.
- Provide daily credit control of company’s customers;
- Be fully responsible for the work with insurance companies and other institutions which provide instruments for the insurance of accounts receivable.
- Estimate forecast and actual expenses on credit risks insurance.
- Input, monitor, review, maintain client’s approved commercial conditions in SAP
- Perform regular analysis and monitoring of on-invoice discounts of customers in SAP
- Organise and control the accounting, variance analysis for all off-invoice back conditions for customers,
- Fluent English is a must
- BA degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant qualification
- At least 1 year experience as a Credit Controller in local companies
- The knowledge of regulatory and normative documents related to the organisation of accounting, taxation and credit controlling basis
- Responsible and active
- Well-organized, punctual, attentive
- Able to manage heavy workload
- Goal achievement oriented
- Good PC Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Location: Budaörs, Hungary
If you are interested in the position above, please push the „Apply” button. Or send your CV in MS Word format to Szűts Judit E-mail cím megjelenítése. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!
For further information please visit our website (www.itjobs.hu).