Job Title: Credit & Collections Analyst ( with fluent Italian and English)
Job ID: 282453
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Org Marketing Statement
Unisys is a worldwide information technology services and solutions company. We provide consulting, systems integration, outsourcing and infrastructure services, combined with powerful enterprise server technology. We specialize in helping clients use information to create efficient, secure business operations that allow them to achieve their business goals. Our consultants and industry experts work with clients to understand their business challenges and create greater visibility into critical linkages throughout their operations.
Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
Day to Day Work
To maximize Unisys cash flow and profit through prompt collection of outstanding invoices from customers.
- Collection of outstanding customer invoices in line with cash and debt reduction targets
- Identification of disputes / invoice errors preventing prompt payment by client
- Designation and notification of action takers -internally and externally - to resolve issues preventing payment
- Account reconciliation - ensuring that cash receipts and credit notes are accurately applied
- Regular cash forecasting for designated accounts
- Fluency in Italian and good command of English
- Another major European language preferred (German, French)
- University or college degree preferably in business administration or economics
- Several years of similar experience
- Previous collection experience or general finance experience preferred (AP, AR billing)
- Strong Excel knowledge
Job Specific Skills:
- Team worker with good collaboration skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive and flexible
- Shared Service Center experience is an advantage
- Access knowledge is an advantage
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Deadline of application submission is 24th October, 11:00 a.m
In return, we offer a competitive compensation package and the exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company. Successful applicants can look forward to challenging career prospects.