Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 and a second office in Pécs in 2012 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
We are currently looking for talented individuals in our Budapest office for
CREDIT AND COLLECTION ANALYST –with close to native Italian and strong English skills
To maximize Unisys cash flow and profit through prompt collection of outstanding invoices from customers.
- Collection of outstanding customer invoices in line with cash and debt reduction targets
- Identification of disputes / invoice errors preventing prompt payment by client
- Designation and notification of action takers –internally and externally – to resolve issues preventing payment
- Account reconciliation – ensuring that cash receipts and credit notes are accurately applied
- Regular cash forecasting for designated accounts
- Fluency in Italian and good command of English
- Another major European language preferred (German, French)
- University or college degree preferably in business administration or economics
- 2-3 years of similar experience
- Previous collection experience or general finance experience preferred (AP, AR billing)
- Strong Excel knowledge
Job Specific Skills:
- Team worker with good collaboration skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive and flexible
- Shared Service Center experience is an advantage
- Access knowledge is an advantage
- Willingness to travel occasionally
In return, we offer a competitive compensation package and the exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company. Successful applicants can look forward to training and development possibilities, as well as challenging career prospects.
If you would like to join us, please register with your English CV on our website or via the mail below and write the position’s name into the subject field.