Credit and Collection Analyst
(with fluent German and strong English)
To maximize Unisys cash flow and profit through prompt collection of outstanding invoices from customers
- Collection of outstanding customer invoices in line with cash and debt reduction targets,
- Identification of disputes / invoice errors preventing prompt payment by client,
- Designation and notification of action takers - both internally and externally - to resolve issues preventing payment,
- Account reconciliation - ensuring that cash receipts and credit notes are accurately applied,
- Regular cash forecasting for designated accounts,
- Language capability - must be fluent in German and confident in English
- French or Dutch is highly preferred besides German and English
- Knowledge of Oracle Accounts Receivable preferred
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 24 - 36 months experience in Shared Service Center or Credit and Collections required.
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Adaptability and tenacity
- Ability to make judgments and think independently
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Attention to detail