Our Client is the world’s leading producer of primary aluminum, fabricated aluminum, and alumina and is active in all major aspects of the industry.
They are currently looking for a Credit Analyst Team Leader.
- Supervise and coach a team of 5 members and control the credit and collection related activities within the assigned group
- Oversee the follow-up and collection of overdue payments from customers.
- Performance Management for HR processes
- Review the limits according to input from both Sales and the customers.
- Solid background in financial analysis, in-depth knowledge of business report, such as Profit & Loss statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow analyses
- Excellent people skills
- Analytical and presentation skills.
- Negotiation skills
- Formal college/university education in Accounting, Finance or Economics is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Further language knowledge is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and willingness and ability to learn new tools (Oracle, Hyperion, OnGuard, …)
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Continuous trainings
- High quality working environment
- Stable, long term opportunity