Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
Credit Analyst – German speaking
- Gathering information obtaining financial/balance and payment information of customers.
- Assessing, analysing and interpreting complicated financial information, reviewing customer’s creditworthiness.
- Analysing and evaluating regional, industry and sector trends.
- Recommending credit limits and payment terms for customers.
- Reviewing of customer’s credit limits, regularly.
- Suggesting payment schemes.
- Recommending securities.
- Assisting commercial organization in negotiating with customers.
- Reporting customer’s credit limits and risks regularly.
- BSc / MSc Degree in Finance & Accounting or in Business Administration.
- Fluency in English & German
- 1-3 years of experience in Credit or Finance & Accounting field is required.
- Good communication and client oriented problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Accuracy and self-sufficiency.
- Confident user of MS Office tools.
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.