Why Viacom International Media Networks? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies – but the difference is in the details. At Viacom International Media Networks you are not only bringing in your personal Know How, but also your individual passion. Since we all share a love for great stories, we have gathered the best storytellers and committed ourselves to bringing the best possible stories to our audience all across the world. In the pursuit of telling all the new stories as well as the loved classics, we have grown to become the largest media network in the world. Become a part of us and work for our famous brands like MTV, VIVA, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Vh1 and Paramount. You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative and passionate work environment that fits your lifestyle and fandom.
For our Creative team in Budapest we are recruiting a:
Job ID#: CC
Position: Full time
The Creative Coordinator provides a creative team which is responsible for the creative execution of promotional campaigns across VIMN brands including: on-air promotions, campaigns, branding, packaging and sponsorship with operational support. She/he plays a key role in creation of campaigns that inspire our audience, motivate them to watch and love our channels.
- Provide on-going support, development paths and rigour in the department, without suppressing the spirit that has made their output so distinctive and creative.
- Allocate responsibilities, briefs and deadlines, having liaised closely with marketing, scheduling and any other relevant teams.
- Ensuring focus and all work is aligned to goals and brand vision. Ensuring all deadlines and budgets are met and agreed.
- Promote cross departmental working relations and ensure appropriate processes are in place and followed.
- Weekly activities include: creation of make list and promo allocation, ensuring all promos are compliant legally, ensure all relevant approvals are sought.
- Ensure any legal paperwork i.e. vendors and freelancers contracts and other documentation.
- Working closely with Finance to manage expectations and forecasts.
- Manage relationship with broadcast operations team responsible for transmission and technology group responsible for supporting editing hardware and software.
- Responsible and accountable for meeting project budgets and delivering to agreed deadlines for major creative briefs.
That’s why we want you:
- Relevant university or media, design or film-school degree
- At least 3 years professional experience in the production management unit of a TV creative department, a post production studio, a creative agency or similar
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of creative production processes, particularly of the production of TV design and promotional elements
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Strong experience of coordinating, budgeting, negotiating, booking and overseeing the TV productions
- International state of mind, easy to cope with different nationalities, cultures and personalities
- Excellent communication skills
- Independent, proactive and solution focused
- A fast learner with the ability to prioritize and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English and Hungarian
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere, team building events
Sounds just like you? Send us your CV and Motivation Letter via e-mail to the email address below. (Please add 'CREATIVE COORDINATOR' to the subject!)
We kindly ask you to let us know your possible start date and desired salary level. We're looking forward to your application. We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.