We are looking for a person with around 5 years of experience in Industrial environments. Somebody who has experience in managing teams and preferably with experience in communicating with Local Authorities, Clients and Providers.
Country Project Coordinator
(similar to a Project Manager, local in Hungary)
The main tasks of this person will be:
- Coordinates Local Management and permanently reports to Project Manager in Headquarters.
- Coordinates Local Team and becomes responsible for complying with the technical requirements agreed with the Client.
- Ensure an efficient service (technical, administrative or support) relating to management processes supporting the value chain.
- Liaise with the Local Authorities and the different Departments based in Headquarters.
- Monitoring and control the Works and Projects, monitoring the indicators.
- Assessing in relation to documentation for the Client if so required.
- Proposes, directs, plans and manages strategy and targets with technical and economical responsibility in the country of action.
- Creates the team and is the facilitator, pushes professional development and promotes, generates and shares skills.
- Seeks and promotes optimum integration of skills and means to offer a competitive service that ensures internal or external customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Keeps and extends local diplomatic relations (Public administrations, local companies, international corporations, chambers of commerce).
- Technical and economic collaboration for offers, future projects or current works in his/her area of action.
- Higher or intermediate studies with a technical speciality
- Fluency in English.
- Wide experience in areas of negotiation and team management. Likewise, experience in technical departments of the same activity as the company would be convenient