Our multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company with worldwide presence, for which we look for a Cost Analyst to their Budapest-based office.
- Excel based analysis and processing of business case cost inputs, utilising bespoke/ad hoc spread sheet models and standardised Models
- Accurate and timely delivery of robust cost inputs, covering both internal and external cost quotations, often to tight timescales.
- Apply a logical and organised approach to the manipulation of potentially large quantities of raw data
- Applying appropriate checks and balances to ensure completeness and accuracy of final bid inputs.
- Work closely with geographically diverse bid teams consisting of technical, service design, contract finance and product specialists
- Gain understanding to pro-actively query and challenge inputs to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Use Excel expertise to create dynamic cost models, building flexibility to present multiple scenarios and accommodate changing customer requirements (e.g. volumes, contract terms, product options)
- Provide concise and well-presented cost breakdowns and analyses to the Finance lead
- Strong Excel and data manipulation skills
- Finance experience
- Excellent English skills (additional languages an advantage)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management, ability to work effectively in a fast paced and sometimes high pressure environment
- Initiative and proactivity
- Willingness to occasionally travel to co-locate with bid team if required.
- Willingness to occasionally work long or anti-social hours to meet critical deadlines.
- Excellent opportunity to work for a strong, multinational company
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company
- Training and development possibilities