We help global companies expand and invest seamlessly across international borders. Our expert accountants, corporate secretarial and HR and payroll professionals are located around the world, enabling clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
With operations in more than 80 countries providing business services, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs.
Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">www.tmf-group.com
TMF Hungary is looking for a highly motivated team-oriented professional. You will function as an integral part of the firm by participating in the implementation of the company’s goals and objectives. You must display a flawless attention to detail, possess excellent organisational skills, be able to work well in a fast paced environment and under time pressure, be proactive and open-minded, interact with managers to facilitate the continued improvement of productivity, and have a sharp eye for opportunities that can add to the company’s bottom line.
CORPORATE SECRETARIAL ASSISTANT
- Handling of corporate documentation (review, proof-reading, re-formatting, scanning, saving, sending, sorting, filing)
- Preparation of corporate documents on the basis of templates
- Liaising with notaries, translators, authorities and other third parties
- Maintenance of various client databases
- Strict adherence to prescribed deadlines
- Communication with clients, consultants and colleagues in Hungarian and English
- Other administrative activities
- Has a high school degree with special qualification in legal assistance, or spends the last year in college/university
- Great attention to detail, accuracy and consistency
- English proficiency (both written and verbal)
- Excellent command of MS Word
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proactive problem solving attitude
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Stable employment in a supportive work environment
- Exposure to multinational corporate secretarial professionals
- Learning opportunities: you will work under the supervision of experienced professionals who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your team leadership.
- Teamwork: an environment where we can learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application letter with the position and the salary request indicated, and a comprehensive CV including photo via e-mail to the e-mail address below to the attention of Ms Csilla Baranski. The submission deadline is 1 of August 2015.