Corporate Sales Development Advisor
Area: Corporate Sales Development
Support the Corporate Division in reaching its strategic goals by ensuring high level, professional communication (internal and external), by assisting in initiations concerning operational and organizational development and by executing/monitoring the related tasks, decisions.
Responsible for communication in a strong cooperation with the Communication Directorate to ensure the flow of information (operational and strategic info as well) within Corporate Division and to improve commitment and loyalty of colleagues and clients as well.
Supporting top management in translating strategic goals into concrete actions concerning communications (internal and external).
Preparing proposals in English: assists top management of the Division in decision making by providing comprehensive proposals about the topics concerned.
- prepares proposals and organizes thematic events in a creative way on ad-hoc and regular basis supporting Corporate (e.g. client events or internal events)
- co-ordinates and prepares newsletters
- execute tasks in order to improve networking activities of the sales colleagues
- execute tasks to improve PR activity of Corporate Division
- comes up with new initiatives regarding communication (internal and external as well)
- follows up and monitors the actions
- strongly cooperates with the Communications Directorate
Operational, Organizational Development:
provides assistance to tasks related to operational and organizational improvement of Corporate Division (e.g. preparing proposals) and cooperates with the HR Directorate
- Being entrepreneurial
- Organizing efficiently
- Building up and using network
- Dealing with change
- Handling stress constructively
Required education: College/University Degree
Language: English (negotiation level)