AmRest Holdings SE is the largest independent restaurant operator in Central and Eastern Europe. Since 1993 we've been building a portfolio of well recognized power brands such as KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King and Starbucks based on solid franchise and joint venture partnerships. Over 15 thousand AmRest employees deliver craveable taste and exceptional service at affordable prices every day.
We offer a great guest experience and we make the same commitment to our employees by providing continuous development and career opportunities in a rewarding, friendly and people-focused work environment where we you won’t find anywhere else.
Corporate Lawyer Hungary
- A unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible” and where bureaucracy and politics have no place
- “Bring Fun to Life” culture and unique environment where we keep “commitment to the people”.
- Opportunity to work for the largest independent restaurant operator in Central and Eastern Europe.
- To be part of an international, dynamic and fast developing company.
- Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges.
- Cross-country career opportunities.
- Rich reward system.
- Manage and take responsibility for all legal matters of AmRest Hungary – with support of our CEE Center in Poland.
- Maintaining and reviewing of AmRest corporate documents.
- Drafting and audit of inner regulations and guidelines.
- Drafting and reviewing of contracts from different areas, solving of various legal issues and maintaining potential litigations.
- Every day support of the restaurants and office team.
- Communication with state authorities, courts and business partners.
- Participating and support in lease agreements negotiations and lease extensions.
- Supervising of insurance cases with insurance company or/and with third parties.
- Following of new legal regulations including European law and executing adequate changes to documents/drafts/contracts.
- Ensure proper communication on legal matters and changes and execution of legal trainings within AmRest as needed.
- Handling of legal documents management system.
- University degree in law.
- 3 -7 years experience in a similar position at a corporation.
- Good overall knowledge of corporate and commercial law.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to give effective support and be in every day contact with colleagues at all levels.
- Inner drive to learn and develop continuously.
- Ability to work on his/her own independently, make decisions independently and take responsibility for them.
- Open minded and flexible personality.
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work flexible hours depending on needs of the company.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Flexibility to travel occasionally within the country - driving license is nice to have.
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your CV and cover letter including your salary expectation to the eamil address below. Please put the name of the position: "Corporate Lawyer Hungary’’ into the subject of your mail.