In Hungary UniCredit Bank offers comprehensive and flexible financial products and services under favourable conditions to private customers as well as small and medium size entreprises and large corporates.
UniCredit Corporate Finance Advisory is one of the leading Advisory business in Hungary, leveraging on the unique mix of UniCredit Group's broad platform across Europe and strong local market knowledge and transaction experience. CFA Hungary is and integral part of UniCredit CFA CEE with a network of 11 offices across the CEE region and a track record of over 500 transactions. In a joint effort with sector spacialists in Vienna and product specialist in London and Munich, we provide a full range of investment banking products and services including M&A advisory, ECM and DCM advisory and execution.
Our CFA team is looking for a new team member in the following position:
Corporate Finance Advisory Professional
- Comprehensive market, industry and company research and competitive analysis
- Financial modelling and analysis, including company valuation
- Active role in drafting pitch materials, as well as various core documents of M&A, ECM and DCM transactions, including teasers, information memorandum, , management presentations, client reports/presentations and supporting analyses, etc.
- Participation in project management of Investment Banking transactions, including coordination of due diligence and activities of other advisors
- Close interaction with Investment Banking sector teams and product groups, as well as other business units across UniCredit Group
- University degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance, or Economics
- At least 3 years of work experience in financial advisory or other client facing advisory roles
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with solid foundation in business analysis and financial modelling
- Proficiency in both English and Hungarian, excellent communication and presentation skills also in writing
- Proactive, performance oriented and flexible attitude, resilient under stress
- Ability to understand and solve complex tasks and synthesize information
- Ability to function well in an international environment
- Teamplayer, self-motivated and confident personality
- Experience in a Corporate Finance Advisory / Investment Banking role, or in strategic business development
- Active involvement in M&A, ECM or DCM investment banking transactions
- Relevant international educational/work experience
- Competitive compensation
- International exposure
- Opportunity to work in one of the most dynamic and successful CFA/IB environments in the region