National Instruments (NI Hungary Kft.) is currently seeking a lawyer with minimum 2 years of relevant experience to join National Instruments European Legal Department based in Link megjelenítése.
Since 1976, National Instruments (NI) have developed software and hardware that have revolutionized and continue to redefine the way engineers develop systems that require measurement and control. NI provides powerful, flexible technology solutions that accelerate productivity and drive rapid innovation. From daily tasks to grand challenges, NI helps engineers and scientists overcome complexity to exceed even their own expectations. Customers in nearly every industry – from healthcare and automotive to consumer electronics and particle physics – use NI’s integrated hardware and software platform to improve our world. To learn more about National Instruments, visit Link megjelenítése.
Under the supervision of the company’s European Legal Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing legal advice, counsel and proactive legal guidance to European National Instruments affiliates and various business units in the National Instruments group. This is a highly crucial role that requires a high level of professional focus and self motivation. Responsibilities include:
- Drafting, analyzing and negotiating commercial agreements,
- Interpretation of laws and regulations to advise the business of any implications and recommend action,
- Carrying out strategic legal projects to improve the company’s legal practice,
- Assisting the company to manage risks and drive compliance,
- Providing legal training to various business units.
The Successful Applicant
You will have a minimum of 2 years post graduation experience preferably from a top tier law firm or a multinational or international company. In addition you must have:
- Proficiency in legal English, both written and verbal,
- Sound analytical ability,
- Good interpersonal and communication skills,
- A client-focused approach and ability to provide commercially-sound strategic advice,
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity international work environment,
- The ability to work in team.
Your ability to work in another European language will be a clear advantage.
What's On Offer
Your commitment and passion to provide professional legal counseling and to foster innovation will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package. Operating within a dynamic and truly multinational environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
Your application with an up-to-date resume and a motivation letter in English should be submitted throughLink megjelenítése.