Corporate Account Manager - Lancashire, Manchester, M21 0
Title: Corporate Account Manager
Reports to: Corporate Sales Director
Job purpose: To manage a portfolio of selected accounts within a defined area, maintaining client relationships and generating incremental sales revenue, both from existing client base and from new sales / prospect opportunities for the achievement of our long term account goals in line with the company vision and values
- Maintain and develop existing account base; major account management
- Produce Multi-Level account management strategy
- Promote and sell new products and services to existing clients
- Develop conquest account relationships
- Sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Develop annual business plan in conjunction with Line Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus on meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Manage the outstanding /overdue sales balances and contact customers to confirm payments and where required initiate processes to ensure outstanding debts are bought to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Manage and monitor to a satisfactory conclusion all customer service issues within agreed time scales
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
- Actively participate in exchange of best practice with colleagues
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
Relationships and Roles:
Internal / External Cooperation
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
- Build and maintain relationships with all key personnel within customer accounts including their own customer base
- 2-5 years of experience in sales environment ideally within the motor industry
- Business Development competency
- History of new account development
- Understanding of the wider fleet business
- Senior Account management experience
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Willingness to travel
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Be visionary in approach to customer and business development
Scale and territory indicators:
Portfolio of circa 75 accounts
Total personal turnover accountability:
Combined turnover in excess of £15m per annum
Owner Fleets, Regional Fleets, Public Sector, LCV Operators, Dealer GroupsLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />