Key operational responsabilities:
• Be the reference person for the assigned technologies.
• Define and improve manufacturing equipment.
• Prepare technical specification of equipment and tooling.
• Supervise equipment installation, in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering.
• Be the Interface with Suppliers, Technical Purchasing, Plant Maintenance and Technological innovations.
• Manufacturability analysis of new Products.
• Support efficiency programs and Quality improvements in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering.
• Analyze manufacturing process flows for continuous improvement opportunities in quality, cost and throughout. Focus on Lean Enterprise evaluation and deployment.
• High school (preferably Industrial, technological or mechanical) Technical University is a plus.
• 2-5 years of experience in Manufacturing/Manufacturing Engineering AREA or in Cross- functional manufacturing department (R&D, Quality).
• Experience and understanding of base concepts utilized in the automation environment.
• Good methodical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work in multicultural teams, open and innovative mindset.
• Goal-oriented, persevering.
• IT knowledge (MS - office is a must, at least a basic knowledge in CAD software is requested).
• Strong willingness and motivation to learn and work in production equipment and machine application.
• Highly organized; capable of multitasking across multiple projects.
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Strong Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Job offers future professional development opportunities.
- Multinational environment.
- Be part of a young professional team.