Our multinational client with a leading global brand in telecommunication sector, growing their operation in Budapest to maximize value added activities from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
If you would like to join to an international, open-minded working environment, where your career aspirations and personal development would be supported, where you have internal coaching opportunities, and flexible working conditions (home office) and useful assets like laptop and mobile phone, do not hesitate, send your application!
As a member of an expanding department, the professional will be responsible for copywriting, designing and producing high-quality content, collateral and support materials. This position is an interesting and exciting role with a fast expanding team of. It is an opportunity to make your mark in this new Marketing team and may suit you if you have native-like English writing and oral skills and are from a marketing, journalism, publishing or advertising background.
- Work closely with the UK Marketing team to manage the workflow and production of supporting customer and sales enablement materials
- Take ownership for the creation of a standard, fit for purpose master messaging, briefing and requirements summary document to be completed by stakeholders for all new or amended collateral items
- Review requirements brief with key stakeholders including proposition managers and product experts
- Present and explain new copy ideas and concepts to stakeholders
- Complete copy writing requirements for new materials
- Accurately manage document revisions and version control
- Ensure new documents and materials are compliant with brand and corporate identity guidelines
- Manage upload of materials to relevant Knowledge Share sites
- Native-like English, both written and spoken
- At least 3+ years proven English copy writing skills and experience
- Experience in B2B marketing is desirable
- Experience of writing and developing content across different media – pdf, print, web, email, sales guides
- Experience of working within corporate identity and brand guidelines
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- Attention to details
- Creative approach to produce innovative work
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése