If you are looking for new challenges, If you want to develop in your profession, If you want to be a determining member of a new greenfield plant, then take a look at our job search site and use the selection options to bring you a step closer to your dream job. We look forward to receiving your job application.
On behalf of our greenfield multinational business partner, who is setting up its team in Miskolc, we are searching for candidates for the
Professionalism, previous relevant work experience and very good English language skills are necessary.
Eastjob Személyzeti Tanácsadó Bt. has been assisting its partners with professional HR services for seven years. We provide support for our partners in searching and selecting the right professionals and in developing, optimizing and improving internal HR processes at a high level, flexibly and efficiently. The high quality of our work is guaranteed by the professionalism and attitude of our consultants.
- University Degree in Engineering or technician with several years of professional experience or similar
- Professional working experience in automotive or machine supplier industry
- Excellent knowledge of Siemens PLC software tools (programming, visualization, diagnostics), controls system design, function of sensors, PLC controls and test systems
- Experience in drafting circuit diagrams (using EPlan)
- Basic knowledge in C++, Visual Basic and regarding mechanical design
- Very good communicational skills
- Business fluent in Hungarian and English in written and spoken; basic command of German beneficial
- Analytical thinking, service orientation, ability to work under pressure, assertive
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise software development and wiring at line suppliers
- Ensure the adherence of inflator operations software standards
- Optimize and extend PLC programs of inflator lines
- Update wiring schematics of inflator lines for modifications and upgrades
- Support Control Engineers from other plants in defining software standards
- Definition and startup of new inflator production lines for the plant in Miskolc
- Building an interface between line supplier and sub component supplier for all controls related questions
- Train maintenance technicians in order to enable them to debug PLC software problems on their own