On behalf of our multinational client we are looking for
Controlling Team Leader
As Controlling Team Leader you will be involved in the EMEA forecast and budget process for the various HQ, Functional and Country entities and operate on a “hands on” basis.
You will also be responsible for heading up the team in charge of the reporting and analysis of HQ, OPEX as well as performance reporting, working closely with relevant management to identify issues and opportunities.
You will ensure that the activities are executed in a timely and professional manner, which will also entail some hands on involvement.
- analyze and consolidate the monthly EMEA expense actual figures by cost center (countries and HQ functions);
- consolidate the total structural expenses and HC for EMEA;
- provide financial analysis to stakeholders;
- participate in driving achievements of outlook / targets: address the problems, define action plans with stakeholders and monitor implementation, ensure stakeholders’ engagement and communication back & forth with your team;
- build-up the annual expenses plan consistent with plan assumptions and business objectives;
- develop and communicate the countries’ yearly plan targeting, ensure clear understanding and identify risks & opportunities. Analyze, consolidate and communicate countries monthly performance and outlook to Central Planning team & management;
- monitor EMEA Bonus & Sales commissions accruals, performance and management with Accounting, HR and countries;
- provide support to operations: business cases, OPEX tracking and projects follow-on;
- provide financial support to countries;
- BA or MSc degree in Finance;
- minimum of 6 years work experience in Finance function with experience of leadership;
- experience in a planning/analysis function preferably in an international environment
- experience of working in a Shared Service Finance facility for an international organization would be advantageous;
- fluency in English (both written and oral). A second European language (eg French, German, Italian, Scandinavian languages would be a distinct advantage;
- accounting skills – possibly with a further professional Finance Qualification;
- demonstrable management skills, excellent communication skills, high level of attention to detail, excellent analytical skills; ability to work autonomously;
- able to articulate issues & concerns regarding trends;
- must be able to cope well with high levels of pressure.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume via the link below quoting the ref. no. 20517.