- Responsible for delivering high quality commercial controlling services to the relevant organizations
- Provide and facilitate financial reporting, forecasting, controlling, business analysis services
- Manage and develop a significant team of controllers and analysts
- Support, train and coach team, give regular feedback on performance
- Build strong relationship with stakeholders and other department leaders
- Facilitate financial target setting process
- Define and implement SLA´s and KPIs and visualize the contribution of the commercial controlling services
- Look for continuous improvement opportunities throughout the organization
- College or University degree preferably in Finance or Accounting
- At least 8 years of experience in a relevant field, in multinational environment and 3 years of experience in managing a team of 12+ people
- Advanced English knowledge
- Strong partner and people management skills, willingness to travel
- Strong Excel and SAP knowledge
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- Competitive compensation package
- Modern office environment, easily accessible workplace.