Our client is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services for various industries. In order to add value to the EMEA (Europe as well as MEA) Supply Chain and Finance organization by providing detailed financial support. We are looking for a manager in the position of
Controlling Manager– EMEA
(Logistics & Inventory )
To lead a team of 3 responsible for financial control and analysis of all logistics costs in the EMEA region as well as the inventory.
- Lead monthly regional logistics cost review process. Consolidate country level information, Understand and explain business drivers creating variances from plan and previous forecast
- Oversee monthly closing for logistics reporting in SAP
- Lead logistics monthly forecast process
- Plan and execute regional annual logistics costs budgeting process.
- Track and consolidate logistics savings projects commitments made & actual savings achieved.
- Finance point person for all inventory related matters e.g. annual stocktake
- Ensure inventory controls are in place an operating effectively.
- Manage a team of three analysts/ senior analysts
- Achieve results through a matrix reporting structure by establishing collaborating, constructive relationship that drive outcomes
- Continually enhance logistics related business processes and systems ,
- Development of budgeting improvements in all SAP logistics
- Experienced finance professional with logistics, inventory or manufacturing background
- University Degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting e.g. qualified accountant.
- Min. 5 years of SAP cost accounting and accounting experience, preferably in a manufacturing organization or experience in a consulting environment at BIG Four firms, with a total of ten years’ experience.
- Fluent in English. Other European languages a plus.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of ERP/MRP / BI systems
- Good understanding of accounting and business controls.
- Experience of the multinational environment.
- High level of analytical skills
- Good communicator with strong presentational skills.
- Successful Experience managing a small team
- Experience in US GAAP
Location : Budapest
We are looking forward to receiving your resume via the link below,
quoting the ref. no. 20537/IV.