We are looking for
who will be member of our Finance Team in Nyírbátor Site.
About the department:
The Finance Team is dealing with regular and ad-hoc reporting, planning and analysis. Your main responsibility will be to coordinate and actively participate planning, and following up actual performance.
- Active participation during monthly/annual financial closing,
- plan vs actual variance analysis,
- tracking and analysis of production efficiency,
- follow up on fixed cost development,
- production variances,
- ValueStream and project support in financial issues,
- maintaining fixed assets registry and investment related transactions,
- work out business case development, scenario analysis,
- complete return on investment calculations,
- handle intercompany re-invoicing,
- have close link to Coloplast Business Centre in Poland (costing, month-end).
- Financial, accounting or logistics degree in college/university,
- fluent in spoken and written English,
- knowledge on MS Office (especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint),
- 1-2 years experience in manufacturing controlling, standard costing,
- experience with ERP is a plus,
- programming skills (SQL, Excel macro).
Please fill your application and motivation letter via the 'Jelentkezés' button and select Controller position on the page.