- Actively participates in planning and controlling of R&D projects.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing informations.
- Prepares yearly financial forecast for the Generic R&D Department once a quarter.
- Prepares quarterly financial forecasts („Last Best Estimate”).
- Ensures all structural or financial changes are reflected into the reporting systems and reports (e.g. Hyperion, PSNext).
- Regular financial relationship with Global Generic R&D and other Teva Business Units.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Provides relevant financial information to Director of Generic R&D.
- Ensures legal compliance of Generic R&D.
Generic R&D Analytical Department
- University degree in Economics or Accounting/Finance.
- 2+ years of experience as a controller at a multinational company.
- Strong MS Office computer skills, especially in Excel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluent English language knowledge.
- Stable multinational environment.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- High-tech work environment and dynamic team spirit.