As a recycling specialist, the ECORE Group manages the whole recycling process chain for companies and local collectivities. The ECORE Group was set up in 1993. Since this date the Group has faced a constant growth of its volumes, new site implementations and turnover.
The ECORE Group has a network of more than 70 sites into the Group in Europe (France, Switzerland, Hungary, Romania, Germany) in China and in India.
The Hungarian affiliate of ECORE, ERECO ZRt. is looking for a
- preparing international business reports, regular weekly/monthly/quarterly
- preparing and tracking yearly business plans by having strong contacts with department leaders
- preparing internal reports and analysis
- preparing forecasts and ad-hoc reports
- drive the monthly closing process
- participating in quarterly/year-end closings and audits
- statistical reporting
- development of controlling processes
- working on controlling system improvement project
- participate in new ERP system (Navision) introduction
- university degree with economic specialization (accounting, controlling)
- 1- 3 years of controlling experience in multinational company
- excellent analyzing skill
- able to control and communicate problems to other department
- active English knowledge is needed, French language is a strong advantage
- high level excel knowledge is must
- active and reliable IT knowledge (MS Office, specially Excel - pivot),
- ERP knowledge (Navision is an advantage)
- a multinational atmosphere with strong group controlling support (IT am professional background)
- participation / drive the change of controlling structure
- professional development,
- competitive package.
- two years fixed term contract (the duration of maternity leave)
If you are interested in this challenge, please send your resume to the e-mail address below.