If you are looking for new challenges, If you want to develop in your profession, If you want to be a determining member of a new greenfield plant, then take a look at our job search site and use the selection options to bring you a step closer to your dream job. We look forward to receiving your job application.
On behalf of our greenfield multinational business partner, who is setting up its team in Miskolc, we are searching for candidates for the
Professionalism, previous relevant work experience and very good English language skills are necessary.
Eastjob Személyzeti Tanácsadó Bt. has been assisting its partners with professional HR services for seven years. We provide support for our partners in searching and selecting the right professionals and in developing, optimizing and improving internal HR processes at a high level, flexibly and efficiently. The high quality of our work is guaranteed by the professionalism and attitude of our consultants.
- Graduate in Business Administration with a special focus on finance and controlling
- Long-term professional controlling experience in an international manufacturing company, ideally in the automotive supplier industry
- Excellent knowledge in local GAAP and US GAAP
- Excellent knowledge in SAP FI/CO and good knowledge in MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Willingness to take over responsibility
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Business fluent English in written and spoken
- German language skills desirable
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordination and execution of budget and forecast planning
- Preparation and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Monthly deviation analysis vs. budget
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Tooling and engineering controlling
- Maintaining and establishing a steady flow of business processes
- Contact person for internal and external auditors
- Competent contact person for the complete plant management team
- Working in cross-cultural / cross-functional teams and projects
If you are interested in this position and you meet the above requirements, please send your job application in Hungarian and English to Kiss Krisztina.